Generative Facilitation Foundation Program
Shift your Facilitation Practice to the Next Level and Join our Generative Facilitation Foundation Program in Berlin!
With Christine Wank – Founder of the GFI and lead facilitator
Registration for 2020 has now opened!
Mark the Date:
- Generative Facilitation Foundation Program with Christine Wank in Berlin
1-3 Dec. 2020 in Berlin
Join us in this cutting-edge Generative Facilitation Foundation Program and become more effective in your work as facilitator, leader, or changemaker in successfully facilitating and navigating innovation and change in times of disruption – for teams, organizations, and larger social systems across sectors.
Leverage Your Most Important Facilitation Tool: Your Self!
Generative Facilitation is the Art and Mastery of facilitating groups to effectively
- navigate intentional innovation and holistic change.
- engage in journeys of collective discovery for actualizing highest future potential and collective creativity.
- design and facilitate these processes by using an integrated framework and roadmap inspired by some of the best proven facilitation and innovation methodologies, latest insights from research as well as old wisdom traditions
- co-create and develop healthy organizations and communities of excellence.
- activate and leverage the intelligence of the head, heart and hands by nurturing curiosity, compassion and courage.
In this Foundation Course you will learn how to:
- embody and integrate the intelligence of the head, heart, and hands in facilitation.
- facilitate from the emerging future and help groups to unleash their generative potential for intentional co-creation, innovation, and change.
- facilitate inner shifts for transforming dysfunctional thinking patterns, behaviors and relationships towards creativity, generative dialogue and collaboration.
- remain centered, open and connected to be able to hold difficult feelings along the way.
- strengthen your own inner ground and connect with your intention and resources to increase your impact and stay focussed and nourished in your work and life.
- cultivate curiosity, compassion, and courage – in yourself and in others.
Our GFI approach is cross-disciplinary and comprehensive and deeply rooted in a systemic understanding of change and transformation. It draws on some of the best proven facilitation and innovation methodologies, the latest insights and approaches from research, as well as old wisdom traditions. These include Theory U and Social Presencing Theatre, Systemic Approaches, Generative Coaching, Holistic Change and Innovation Approaches, Mindfulness and Embodiment as well as Heart and Neuro Sciences.
Christine Wank is the founder and director of the Generative Facilitation Institute (GFI) dedicated to inspiring and strengthening facilitators, leaders, and changemakers in facilitating profound change with the intelligence of the head, heart and hands. She is a highly experienced international facilitator, trainer and coach in organization and leadership development and facilitating innovation and transfromation. She has worked with leaders and teams from business, government and NGOs across the globe for more than 15 years. As senior facilitator of the Presencing Institute and the founder of Facilitate U, she helps people and organizations reach their full potential and shape the world in a responsible and purposeful way using i.e. Theory U and Presencing approaches. Christine is both a certified systemic and neuro-systemic coach and consultant for leaders, team and organizational development (by Frits Simon and Gunther Schmidt).
She is a certified Generative Coach (Stephen Gilligan and Robert Dilts) and a representative of the German Chapter of the International Association of Generative Change. As a certified HeartMath coach and training she integrates heart intelligence in facilitation. She has held several guest lectures and faculty positions, i.e. for the Central European University, and regularily shares her experience for professional audiences on change and innovation conferences. See also her TEDx-Talk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV6MlT9Y0Jk) or interview at the Change Congress of the German Handelsblattes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8novTv6_8ug).
The training comprises 3 days with the following working hours:
- Day 1: 10.00-19.00 with the option for a joint dinner until 21:00
- Day 2: 9.30-18.00
- Day 3: 9.30-18.00
Early bird rate: 1100 EUR plus 19% VAT
Regular rate: 1250 EUR plus 19% VAT
- the training and venue
- training material and reader
- personal journal
- photo documentation
- additional learning resources after the course to deepen learning and practice
- Coffee, tea and non-alcoholic drinks during coffee breaks
Travel, lunch and hotels will be self-organized by the participants.
Join us and learn in an inspiring and encouraging environment and profit from the international network and learning community of our institute.