Get ready for a complete new experience of learning from the best
The MasterClass Series brings outstanding and inspirational pioneers, thought leaders, and practitioners in the wider field of generative facilitation to you. The MasterClasses offer a unique learning experience to deepen and nourish your facilitation practice and to learn from latest insights and practices in generative facilitation. Moreover, they give you a chance to engage in a deep dialogue with the best in the field and with your fellow practitioners.
Check out the upcoming events
in the MasterClass Series below
don’t delete this
MasterClass with Frits Wilmsen (Impeccable Leadership Institute, FP&P, Foundation of Impeccable Leadership)
12 – 15 November, 2018 in Berlin
Transformational Process Model for Real-time Breakthroughs in Facilitation
Frits Wilmsen is well known for his systemic model for leadership and change management called Impeccable Leadership, a proven technology and comprehensive framework for personal and group development aimed at creating communities of excellence and high performance organizations. The Transformational Process Model (TPM) is one of the key cornerstones and most powerful tools of that framework for making transformations and breakthroughs possible in working with people, groups and larger systems. It does so by addressing the often hidden structures and deeper leverages for change and helps them to successfully transcend blockages or dysfunctional behavior. The TPM has been successfully applied by many other facilitators, leaders and trainers across countries.
For the first time Frits will teach this model in form of a MasterClass for leaders, facilitators and changemakers in Berlin where you will learn how to:
- apply this powerful tool for facilitating real-time breathroughs in working with groups, teams and organizations.
- facilitate a process of deep self-reflection and learning for groups and teams.
- interpret and use the outcomes of this structured dialogue in order to develop and shift them to the next level of perfomance and growth.
- take a deep dive into how to navigate the TPM roadmap to create an authentic connection, enrich creativity and mastery.
- harvest the opportunity for developing your organisation as a whole.
- effectively approach and transform limiting patterns in your own behavior in order to overcome stagnation and thrive.
Enjoy our Trailer for this MasterClass:
MasterClass with Holger Scholz (Kommunikationslotsen, bikablo® akademie, EUVIZ®) and Christine Wank (GFI) in Berlin
Watch for new dates in 2019 coming soon
Visual Process Facilitation
For this MasterClass we co-created a new program in which you will learn how to use visual process facilitation as an integral part of your practice as facilitator, leader, changemaker, coach, and consultant. Let us combine process facilitation expertise with drawing and explore the territory of visualizing as a process for facilitating generative change.
Get ready to dive immediately into the practice of visual process facilitation whereas no prior knowledge of how to draw or visualize is necessary.
Our MasterClass invites you to:
- Learn more about Visual Collaboration, Visual Sensemaking and Visual Leadership.
- Go beyond drawing as a product and experience drawing as a mutual thinking space.
- Learn how to use live visualization as a scaffold for contracting, initial consultation and sensemaking.
- Invite people to think visually, to share their thinking visually, and to stay together in that space of collective inquiry.
- Unleash the full potential of using visualisation for generative facilitation by leveraging the wisdom of the head, heart and hand by making visible not only ideas and thoughts, but also feelings, qualities of relationships, deeper meaning and purpose in visual process facilitation.
- Experience the power of slowing things down as to explore the questions that help us deepen our understanding rather than producing premature answers.
- Explore how visual thinking supports the emergence of fresh ideas and breakthroughs that were not possible to speak about beforehand.
- Learn how to use and provide high quality material and products, e.g. markers, paper, templates, and iPad to invite co-thinkers into a Visual Thinking Space.
MasterClass with Stephen Gilligan (IAGC)
29 January – 1 February, 2018 in Berlin – Completed
Master Your Inner Game of Facilitation and Unleash Your Generativity
Stephen Gilligan has been one of the pioneers in bringing forward a new generation of generative change work that focuses on how to use yourself as most effective tool for transformational change. With over 30 years of in-depth experience, he helps people to activate their full creativity and achieve extraordinary performance in work and life. He does so by integrating mindfulness and somatic-based consciousness with systemic work.
In this MasterClass you will learn how to master your inner game to become more effective in the outer game such as to:
- Unleash creativity in yourself and in your work with groups.
- Improve the quality of your presence and awareness.
- Stay open and connected even when the times get rough.
- Transform obstacles into opportunities for yourself and others.
- Strengthen your inner ground to hold difficult thoughts and feelings along the way.
- Connect with your deeper intention of what you want to create in your life and activate the necessary resources to get there.
- Crafting and sustaining generative relationships – both with yourself and others.
- Leverage the wisdom of the learning community on how to best facilitate profound change and innovation in groups.
MasterClass with Arawana Hayashi (Presencing Institute)
22 – 25 October, 2017 in Berlin – Completed
Embodied Facilitation and Presence for Social Change
Arawana’s pioneering work as a choreographer, performer and educator is deeply sourced in collaborative improvisation. She combines mindfulness, embodiment, and awareness practices with facilitating social change. Currently she heads the creation of Social Presencing Theater (SPT) for the Presencing Institute. Working with Otto Scharmer, Peter Senge and other colleagues at the Presencing Institute, she brings her background in the arts, meditation and social justice to creating “social presencing” that makes visible both current reality and emerging future possibilities.
In this MasterClass you will deepen your inner ground for a more embodied facilitation and strengthen key capacities such as:
- Integrating the intelligence of the head, heart and hands in your work.
- Seeing and acting from the field and larger whole (field- and awareness-based facilitation).
- Embracing and leveraging “not knowing” as a competence in facilitating generative change and innovation.
- Transforming stuckness into flow in Self and social systems.
- Strengthening your own inner ground and connecting with the deeper purpose in your work.
- Learning how to embody an emerging future for yourself and in working with groups (presencing).
- Nurturing and tuning yourself as your most effective facilitation tool.