Generative Facilitation Certification Program
Shift your Facilitation Practice to the Next Level and Join our Generative Facilitation Certification Program in Berlin!
Our Course for 2018/19 is full and has successfully started.
Registration for 2019/20 has now opened!
Leverage Your Most Important Facilitation Tool: Your Self!
Become a Certified Generative Facilitator by joining our cutting-edge GFI Certification Program. It is designed for you to become more effective in your work as facilitator, leader, or changemaker to strengthen you in successfully navigating innovation and change in times of disruption – for teams, organizations, and larger social systems across sectors.
Generative Facilitation is the Art and Mastery of facilitating groups to effectively
- navigate intentional innovation and holistic change.
- engage in journeys of collective discovery for actualizing their highest future potential and collective creativity.
- co-create and develop healthy organizations and communities of excellence.
- activate and leverage the intelligence of the head, heart and hands by nurturing curiosity, compassion and courage.
Shift your Facilitation Practice to the Next Level
Our one-year program offers you an inspiring learning environment with a highly experienced international faculty, including:
- 5 intensive on-site learning modules.
- Personal learning journeys.
- Real-time prototyping and live applications.
- Online webinars and learning resources.
- Reflection practices and tools.
- Peer learning and coaching sessions.
- Personal 1:1 coaching session and feedback.
In our Certification Program you will learn to:
- Apply some of the best proven facilitation and innovation methodologies in order to help groups and organizations to successfully navigate innovation and change.
- Master both the inner and outer game of facilitation by integrating the intelligence of the head, heart, and hands in facilitating deeper changes.
- Help groups to transform old thinking, routines, and dysfunctional relationships towards collective creativity, and to unleash their generative potential to innovate and deeply connect around their shared purpose.
- Remain open, connected and centered in your inner ground to be able to hold difficult feelings and thoughts along the way.
- Embody an open mind, heart, and will by cultivating curiosity, compassion, and courage – in yourself and in others.
- Help move from ego-centered systems to healthy, purposeful eco-systems that serve the wellbeing of all.
- Sustain and anchor such deeper changes and continued learning.
Module Overview and Dates:
- Module 1 | 11–14 Jun. 2018
Foundations in Generative Facilitation – Linking the Inner and Outer Game of Facilitation and Leveraging your Self as Facilitation Tool
- Module 2 | 24–27 Sep. 2018
Facilitate U – Facilitating Self and Others by Integrating Head, Heart and Hands with the Larger Whole
- Module 3 | 03-06 Dec. 2018
Facilitating from the Emerging Future and Prototyping the New – Embracing not Knowing, Passages of Presencing and Exploring the Future by Doing
- Module 4 | 18-21 Feb. 2019
Holding Difficult Feelings and Transforming Relationships – Trajectories of Transformation for Bringing Flow to Stuck Systems
- Module 5 | 01-04 Apr. 2019
Anchoring Change and Sustaining Healthy Learning Systems – Personal Mastery and Certification Process
Our GFI Approach
Our GFI approach is cross-disciplinary and comprehensive and deeply rooted in a systemic understanding of change. It draws on some of the best proven facilitation and innovation methodologies, the latest insights and approaches from research, as well as old wisdom traditions. These include Theory U, Systemic Approaches, Generative Coaching, Holistic Change and Innovation Approaches (i.e. World Café, OpenSpace, Appreciative Inquiry, Design Thinking, Agile), Mindfulness and Embodiment as well as Heart and Neuro Sciences.
Learn from an inspiring and highly experienced international faculty:
Christine Wank (Founder of GFI and Facilitate U), lead facilitator
Martin Kalungu-Banda (Presencing Institute)
Holger Scholz (Kommunikationslotsen)
Frits Wilmsen (Impeccable Leadership Institute, FP&P)
Britta Mutzke (supporting visual learning facilitator)
Registration and further information
You can register by sending us your application via the following Link:
Apply now for our Program
We will send you the confirmation after carefully reviewing your application.
The Participation Fee for this Program is 5.900 EUR plus 19% VAT.
- 5 intensive on-site learning modules of 3,5 days each.
- Certifcation Program Reader including handouts, methods and tools.
- Online webinar and learning resources.
- Welcome reception in the first module.
- Personal journal and reflection tool.
- Peer learning and coaching sessions.
- Personal 1:1 coaching session and feedback by GFI faculty.
- Certification Process with GFI faculty in the last module.
Costs for lodging, beverages and meals are excluded and will be covered by each participant. We are happy to support with further information.
There is a limited number of GFI Fellowships available.
Interested in joining this unique learning journey?
Would you like to have more information or share your questions with us?
Get in touch with our Program Director and Lead Facilitator Christine Wank or schedule a call via: